The art of wig making and design Class is an intense introduction course focused on various areas of mastery in the magical world of wigs that I call Crowns.
Taught by Hadiiya Barbel and Lindsay Rouse
In this class series you will learn an introduction to the following:
- Knowledge of the foundation (difference in cap types and its purposes. (Day 1.)
- Introduction to Ventilation (altering hairlines, adding baby hair, proper tweezing of lace frontal for a natural hairline, Day 1.) ( Look and Learn and practice)
- Learn how to create a wig with a machine (Look Learn and Practice with Lindsay) Day 1.
- Learn how to Size, Measure, and Various techniques in application. Day 1.
- Knowledge on working with clients with hair loss. Very valuable information that will enhance your business. (Day 2.)
- How to cut your time down in half and truly create a profitable business doing what you love working smarter not harder. (Day 2)
- Guidance on finding wig manufactures to suit your needs and the needs to your clients (Day 2.)
- How to attract a professional clientele and keep them. (Day 2)
- How to create natural looking hair cuts using the Rhythm Flow Feather technique
- How to conduct a professional consultation. (Day 2)
- A bonus course will be offered on Social Media Marketing. Making Social Media work for you to enhance your business. ( additional fee) 11 am-12:30pm Sunday July 30
Hadiiya Barbel will conduct a demonstration of her signature Crown designs. (Day 2)
Upon completion you will receive a certificate of completion sealed by Hadiiya Barbel
This Class will be hosted by Hadiiya Barbel and ventilation specialist Lindsay Rouse.